I live and work in Missoula, Montana. I play, adventure, and write wherever and whenever I can.
- Adventure and conservation stories for glossy magazines,
- Authentic and well-researched content for brands,
- Annual reports, marketing materials, press releases,
- Communication plans, social media campaigns, long- and short-term strategic planning,
- Custom content for specific purposes…
…I have wide-ranging experience with them all.
For my daily bread, I work as the Director of Communications at the National Forest Foundation where I am, among many other things, the Editor of our magazine, Your National Forests.
My writing can be found in or at: National Parks magazine, Down East magazine, Big Sky Journal, NRS.com, OARS.com, OutdoorProject.com, Your National Forests magazine, Outside Bozeman, Missoula Independent, Missoula Independent Explorer, Headwall, The Virginia Sportsman, Missoula Valley Lifestyle, Adventure-Journal, A View Inside Glacier National Park: One-hundred Years, One-hundred Stories, High Country News, The Whitefish Review, Camas: The Nature of the West, and Matador Travel.