I live and work in Missoula, Montana. I play, adventure, and write wherever and whenever I can.
- Standup Paddling Montana (April 2021)
- The People’s Lands: Explorations Through our National Forests (October 2021)
- Adventure and conservation stories for magazines,
- Authentic and well-researched content for brands,
- Annual reports, marketing materials, press releases,
- Communication plans, social media campaigns, long- and short-term strategic planning,
- Custom content for specific purposes…
…I have wide-ranging experience with them all.
I currently have a contract with the USDA-Natural Resources Conservation Service to do communications for the Sage Grouse Initiative and the Lesser Prairie-Chicken Initiative. In 2021, my Standup Paddling to Montana Guidebook, published by Falcon Guides will hit the shelves. Also in 2021, my book about our incredible national forests will be published by TimberPress. Both projects feature many of my photographs.
I am available for all types of writing and editing services, from content for brands to freelance stories for magazines.
My writing can be found in or at: National Parks magazine, Down East magazine, Big Sky Journal, NRS.com, OARS.com, OutdoorProject.com, Your National Forests magazine, Outside Bozeman, Missoula Independent, Missoula Independent Explorer, Headwall, The Virginia Sportsman, Missoula Valley Lifestyle, Adventure-Journal, A View Inside Glacier National Park: One-hundred Years, One-hundred Stories, High Country News, The Whitefish Review, Camas: The Nature of the West, and Matador Travel.